HDMI Signal Extender 1080p over Cat5e Cat6 Cable – Max Range 40m
The XLR-ACC-HDMIEXTENDER-40M is a powerful receiver/transmitter combo in a small form factor. Specifically designed for CCTV equipment, it can transmit a 1920x1080p signal up to 40M over Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
This is a passive device, which means it does not require external power! This is very useful because you don’t need a separate power outlet for this extender! Simply connect the transmitter to the back of the NVR, and the receiver to the back of the TV or monitor. The signal will be transmitter through a Cat5e / Cat6e cable without any additional power.
Features – HDMI Signal Extender
- Special design to extend HD DVR/NVR HDMI signal only.
- Include HE01SET transmitter, HE01SER receiver, used in pairs via one CAT5e/6 cable to send HDMI signal.
- HE01SER as active receiver for high performance.
- No external power required.
- Built in micro USB for external power when your HDMI source not able to provide enough power to the receiver.
- Support high resolution 1080p at 40M.
- Support long distance up to 70 meters at 1280×720.
|Video Bandwidth||2.25 Gbps (HDMI 1.3)|
|Resolution||Up to 1920×1200@60hz|
|Input TMDS Video Signal||1.2 Vp-p|
|Input DDC Signal||5 Vp-p (TTL)|
|Link Cable Distance||40M@1920×1200, 70M@1280×720|
|HDMI Connector||HDMI Type A|
|Link Connector||RJ45 x 1|
|Power Connector||Micro USB x 1|
|Power Supply||5V 1Amp (Optional Order)|
|Temperature||Operation: -10 to 65℃, Storage: -20 to 85℃, Humidity: up to 85%|
|Dimension mm||57.5 × 24 × 20.2|