BDC-S2528-P – 24 Gigabit + 4 Gigabit RJ45/SFP
24-Port Gigabit PoE+ switch, 4 Gigabit uplink SFP/RJ45 combo ports, Supports VLAN/QoS/Port Isolation/ACL/SSH features, 370W Power Budget, Rack Mountable
The BDCOM S2500-P Series is a new-generation intelligent PoE access switch designed for carrier’s IP MAN and enterprise networks. Based on the new-generation high-performance hardware and BDROS platform, it supports functions such as ACL, QinQ and QoS. Its simple management mode and flexible installation can meet the requirement of any complicated scenarios.
- 24* Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 4* Gigabit combo SFP/RJ45 ports
- Layer-2+ features such as: VLAN/QoS/Port Isolation/ACL/SSH & more
- Compact, fits in 1U rack space
- Supports IEEE 802.3AF/AT PoE standard, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 370W of PoE+ power.
- Supports PoE non-stop power supply. The PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload.
- Supports manual and dynamic PoE power allocationSupports up to 2KV thunder-proof of the PoE port and power supply
- Supports priority retagging and complicated flow classification based on VLAN, MAC, source address, destination address, IP or priority, better streamlining carrier’s services.
- Provides flexible bandwidth control policies, supporting port-/flow-based flow limit, ensuring the line speed forwarding of each port.
- Supports multiple queue schedule algorithms such as SP, WRR and “SP + WRR”