4ch PoE++ Gigabit Switch, 1 Uplink + 1 SFP Gigabit, AI Watchdog PoE Function (auto power-cycle when camera issue detected)
PoE switches are great for delivering power to devices such as VOIP phones or security cameras. This 4ch PoE switch can supply up to 60W, powering even the most demanding of devices. Additionally, it features a combo RJ45/SFP uplink port allowing you to connect to another switch via Cat5e/Cat6 or fibre optic cable for added versatility.
This switch also has PoE Watchdog AI Function: It will automatically detect a loss of data transmission to a PoE camera and attempt to restart up to 3 times to re-establish the connection. This can help save time with troubleshooting in the field, potentially avoiding a site visit.
Features – 4Ch POE Switch
- Using CAT.5 network patch cords support power for the wireless AP/CPE and IP camera/PTZ
- Networking standard: IEEE802.3af/at/bt.
- POE power light blinks to determine the power status of the receiving end, and each blink is 2.7 watts.
- PoE Watchdog AI Function: Detection front-end PoE cameras and PD, Automatic detection, Automatic restart
- Support 60W PoE receiving power, free of power adapter & simplify power supply
- 6KV lightning protection,8KV surge protection, anti-reverse connection, overcurrent protection, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, Short circuit protection
- The Max output power of the port is 60W, which is convenient for hi-power equipment
- Zero configuration feature power supply is automatically supplied to the adaptive equipment