2MP Starlight LPR Bullet IP Camera, IR up to 100m, IP67, MicroSD Slot, Varifocal 4.7-47mm lens, License Plate Analytics
Uniview IPC262EBR9-DUPZIT is a license plate recognition camera with AI analytics built-in. When connected to a Uniview NVR302 series NVR or better, it automatically reads and saves license plate information. Recommended installation is within a 30° vertical and horizontal angle of the vehicle. Additionally, built-in IR provides illumination up to 100m in very dark environments.
This camera features LightHunter Technology, with a superior image sensor and wide aperture lens allowing for clear images in low-light scenes.
The varifocal 4.7-47mm lens provides an adjustable field of view for capturing the best angle of any scene even at a great distance.
Features – 2MP WDR Startlight AF Network IR Bullet Camera
- Starlight illumination
- Up to 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Smart IR, up to 100m (328ft) IR distance
- Optical glass window with higher light transmittance
- IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
- Day/night functionality
- Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams
- ROI (Region of Interest)
- 9:16 corridor mode
- Customized OSD
- Support lpr
- ONVIF Conformance
- Support PoE power supply
- Wide temperature range: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Wide voltage range of ±25%